Born in Mar del Plata, Argentina, Ezequiel started coaching at the age of 16 at Once Unidos club in his hometown. In 2014, Ezequiel moved to the United States to pursue a degree in Business Administration which also allowed him to obtain a Masters Degree while coaching a college tennis team. In 2020, he moved to Miami to start his career as a padel coach. Ezequiel completed his All Racquet Sports Padel Certification. During that period, he became the Padel Program Director at the Cliff Drysdale Racquet Garden in Key Biscayne, a role that included coaching guests, organising and scheduling tournaments, pro clinics and several events. In addition to coaching padel at Ricochet Padel, Ezequiel is currently coaching tennis at the American Club in Singapore as well as the Singapore Tennis Association under Peter Burwash International.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration
- Masters Degree – Business Administration
- All Racquet Sports Certification (Pro Padel Professional)
- Padel Coach Registry Certification Level 1
- Professional Tennis Registry Certification Level 1
- GPTCA Level C